The next Tag der Mathematik (mathematics day) takes place on 3 March 2018.
Dear pupils, dear teachers,
The Tag der Mathematik has a long tradition at the University of Konstanz.
But what exactly is it?
The Tag der Mathematik at the University of Konstanz offers:
- Thrilling mathematics competitions (group competitions, individual competitions and speed competitions)
- The opportunity to test your maths skills against other international competitors
- Information on studying mathematics and computer science
- Contacts to pupils and teachers from other schools
- The opportunity for teachers to meet and exchange experiences and ideas
- Information resources about teacher education programmes
- Insights into relevant career paths and job prospects
- The opportunity to browse the collections of one of the largest university libraries
- Fantastic views of Lake Constance during your lunch break
- The annual competition, which takes places in early to mid-March, has been taking place at various universities for over 30 years. Many schoolchildren have already taken the opportunity to find out how they perform compared to their peers.
You are cordially invited to take part in next year’s event! We would be delighted if your school were to enter teams of three to five pupils. The competition is tailored to pupils in the second to last year of school.