Oberseminar "Numerical Optimization"
The seminar is organized by the work group Numerical Optimization under the responsibility of S. Volkwein. It usually takes place on tuesdays from 10:15 to 11:30 in room D406.
- On 19th November at 10:15, Carlo Marcati gives a talk about: "Weighted analytic regularity of solutions to Schrödinger-type problems and Quantized Tensor Train approximation".
- On Wednesday 4th December at 10:15 in room Y310, Christian Himpe gives a talk about: "DMD, System Identification, and MORe".
- On 17th December at 10:15, Georg Müller gives a talk about: "An Introduction to Version Control using Git".
- On 14th January at 10:15, Pierre Marchand (Uni Bath) gives a talk.
- On 16th January at 17:00, Falk Hante (Uni Erlangen) gives a talk.
- On 21st January at 10.15, Michael Kartmann (Uni Konstanz) gives a talk about his Bachelor thesis.
- On 30th January at 09:00, Axel Klawonn (Uni Köln) gives a talk about : "Machine Learning
in Adaptive Domain Decomposition Methods".
- On 4th February at 10:15, Sandra Marschke (Uni Graz) gives a talk about: "Realistic mathematical modeling, identification and optimisation of violin bridges".
- On 11th February at 10:15, Dominik Höltge (Uni Konstanz) gives a talk about his Master thesis.
- On 11th February at 11:30, Andrea Petrocchi (Sapienza Università di Roma) gives a talk
about his Master thesis.