Konstanz Women in Mathematics (KWIM) Conference 2023. Cross-Diffusion Systems: analysis and stochastics
The main objective of this conference is to bring together researchers working on quasilinear (S)PDEs with a main focus on cross-diffusion systems and their applications. Various aspects from the theory of cross-diffusion (S)PDEs such as mathematical modelling, dynamical systems and numerical analysis will be discussed.
The conference contains two parts. In the first half, experts working on these topics will provide lectures in order to give young researchers an insight into the theory of such (S)PDEs. A follow-up workshop with invited and contributed talks will take place in the second half (of the week).
Registration for the conference is free, but mandatory and it will open in the summer 2022.
Date: 27. February - 3. March 2023
Location: Department of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Konstanz, Germany.
Target Group: Postdoctoral and doctoral students working in the field of analysis and stochastics
- Laurent Desvillettes, University Paris Diderot, IMJ-ORG (France). New estimates for cross diffusion systems coming out of biology and medicine.
- Benjamin Fehrman, Oxford University (UK). Quasilinear SPDEs and interacting particle systems: well-posedness and fluctuations.
- Benjamin Gess, MPI MiS, Leipzig, Bielefeld University (Germany). Random dynamical systems and conservative SPDEs.
- Erika Hausenblas, Montanuniversität Leoben (Austria). The stochastic Keller-Segel model.
- Ansgar Jüngel, TU Wien (Austria). Cross-diffusion systems with entropy structure.
- Christian Kuehn, TU Münich (Germany). Bifurcations in cross-diffusion systems.
- Maxime Breden, École Polytechnique, Paris (France)
- Clément Cancès, Inria Lille - Nord Europe (France)
- Li Chen, University of Mannheim (Germany)
- Federico Cornalba, IST (Austria)
- Lucilla Corrias, Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne (France)
- Julian Fischer, IST (Austria)
- Manuel Gnann, TU Delft (the Netherlands)
- Antoine Hocquet, TU Berlin (Germany)
- Florian Huber, University of Vienna (Austria)
- Lisa Maria Kreusser, University of Bath (UK)
- Thomas Lepoutre, Lyon (France)
- Maria Neuss-Radu, University of Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Sara Merino Aceituno, University of Vienna (Austria)
- Mariya Ptashnyk, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh (Scotland)
- Claudia Raithel, TU Wien (Austria)
- Carole Rosier, Université du Littoral Côte d'Opale (ULCO)
- Jonas Sauer, FSU Jena (Germany)
- Stefanie Sonner, Radboud University Nijmegen
- Cinzia Soresina, University of Graz (Austria)
- Christina Surulescu, TU Kaiserslautern (Germany)
- Ariane Trescases, Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse (France)
- Jonas Tölle, Aalto University (Finnland)
- Havva Yoldas, University of Vienna, (Austria)
- Nicola Zamponi, Vienna University of Technology (Austria)
- Antoine Zurek, Université de Technologie de Compiègne (France)
Organisers: Jun.-Prof. Alexandra Neamtu, Jun.-Prof. Lara Trussardi, Dr. Gabriela Michalek (KWIM)
Further details will appear soon.