Women in Automorphic Forms 2023 - October 4-6, 2023
This is a conference in number theory and arithmetic geometry specially addressed to female mathematicians working in these areas. However, anybody interested in these topics is kindly invited to attend!
- Paloma Bengoechea, University of Barcelona
- Annika Burmester, University of Bielefeld
- Claire Burrin, University of Zurich
- Anne-Maria Ernvall-Hytönen, University of Helsinki
- Bo-Hae Im, KAIST
- Özlem Imamoglu, ETH Zurich
- Katharina Jochemko, KTH Stockholm
- Marie-France Vignéras, IMJ-PRG Paris
- Katrin Wendland, Trinity College Dublin
The conference takes place at the University of Konstanz, R 611, coffee breaks in K 503 (please see our campus map on the right). Room K 503 can be used througout the day as a work space.
In order to confirm your participation, please register here. The deadline is August 31, 2023.
Limited financial support to cover travel and accommodation costs is available for selected PhD students and postdocs. To apply for financial support, please send us a motivation letter and a budget plan before June 16, 2023.
If you plan to bring your child, please contact us in advance, preferably as soon as possible (at latest in May 2023). We are be able to offer child care in the university's facilities.
The conference is supported by the SFB-TRR 358 Integral Structures in Geometry and Representation Theory (project number SFB-TRR 358/1 2023 - 491392403) and the SPP 2026 Geometry at Infinity, both funded by the German Research Foundation (DFG).